Monday, February 25, 2013

The Beautiful Benefits of Honey!

I was never a big honey fan. I thought it tasted funny and never saw much of a use for it. However, my boyfriend is really big on natural products and nature and got me into it so now I use honey on lots of things I eat! Honey is one of the best natural and healthy sweeteners there is, and it's good for you in so many ways! Here are a few:

  • Honey can help prevent heart disease and cancers due to the high amounts of phenolic compounds
  • It's a natural sugar that's good for you! There's no need for granulated.
  • It makes your skin look really nice because it's really good at helping create new skin tissue! If your honey's not pasteurized it also has some pollen in it which is also good for the skin.
  • It helps improve blood circulation and blood pressure
  • It can cure sore throats quickly!
  • It never expires!
  • It's best friends with your immune system
  • It contains natural carbs that can give you energy for your day
  • It tastes great!
  • Honey has tons of vitamins that granulated sugar doesn't, so when you entirely replace it with honey you can even lose weight


No comments:

Post a Comment