Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bowkuma Order! ♥

I just received my second Bowkuma order so I figured I'd post pictures of it! 
It was the $20 Grab bag (because I just love surprises so much!) and my second time receiving it. I loved it so much I figured I'd get it again!


This was everything I have gotten laid out all nicely.


What was inside the little box ~


Strawberry adjustable ring - I love this because there isn't one exactly like it on their store! It really shows how the items are handmade and all unique just for you! 


Hamburger iPhone Jack - I was super happy when I saw this because I actually thought about getting this!


Cute pink and white sweets bow - Can't find it on the store


Cappuccino and Mouse Bow - Comes with earrings but I asked for my grab bag to not have any because my ears aren't pierced


Pink Cake Bow - Usually comes with two but not in a grab bag


I loved everything in my bag, but the only thing I realized after I got it was that since I got a random bag before I may receive things I got last time! This did happen (one was exactly the same and one was close to it) That's okay though, I just gave the duplicate to my sister c: Just make sure you keep that in mind if you order multiple grab bags at separate times!


Bowkuma always includes free goodies in the order! This time I received 3 little cute stationary papers, a piece of candy and 4 small stickers that aren't shown because I posted them on my laptop :3


I love what I've gotten from Bowkuma and highly recommend their shop! Everything it very nice, made with love and cuteness and is made to last a long time. Please check them out!

Main site - http://bowkuma.com/
Tumblr - http://bowkuma.tumblr.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/BowKumaShop

Have a nice day!







No comments:

Post a Comment