Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Survey Post!

I found this on Tumblr and decided to give it a shot! Here I go...

1. Full name: I don't want to give out my last name right now but my first and middle names are Emily Jordan!

2. Birthday: I was born April 24, 1994. On a Sunday! 

3. Birthplace: Southern New Jersey, USA

4. Religion: Agnostic

5. Ethnic Background: Irish, German, Dutch, and Native American

6. Tattoos I want: I currently have a temporary tattoo on my chest that I really like and I'm considering getting a tattoo there! I definitely want a tattoo, but it has to be something I can show off yet cover up if needed. 
I also want a Lion King tattoo because it entirely represents my childhood.

7.  Tattoos I have: None :c

8. Piercings I want: I don't know if I want any! I think ear piercings are cute, like cartilage. But I don't like showing my ears.

9. Piercings I have: None. I once had my ears pierced though.

10. Greatest Dream: Having kids one day! This is something I've always wanted.

11. Biggest fear: Being alone/going through life alone.

12. Hidden Talent: I make candles!

13. Favorite Color: Purple

14. Favorite Band: I don't really listen to music!

15. Favorite Song: I really like Moon Love by Max Normal

16. Favorite Movie: The Secret Life of Bees

17. Favorite Food: Potatoes

18. Favorite TV Show: Spongebob

19. Favorite Animal: Hmm. I've not thought about this in a long time! Maybe snails?

20. Favorite Blog: I'm a major Jasmine-Blu fan.

21. Favorite Actor: I've never been one to care about these sorts of things.

22. Favorite Actress: ^

23. Favorite Writer: Sarah Dessen

24. Favorite Book: Star Girl by Jerry Spinelli 

25. Sexual Orientation: I like boys!

26. Relationship Status: I've been with my boyfriend for almost a year and half now!

27. Five Physical turn ons: hands, hair pulling/touching, lip biting, dark eyes, I don't know any more...

28. Five physical turn offs: This is even harder to list! 

29. Five personality turn ons: Hmm. Kindness, confidence, honesty, bravery, and definitely cuddly. 

30. Five personality turn offs: I guess these are just obvious for everyone. Rudeness, laziness, selfishness...

31. First kiss story: My first kiss was with my current boyfriend! It was on the day we officially started dating and he had said that he wanted to kiss me. It was after school but still in school because I stayed for extra classes...and I was so nervous I hardly kissed him back! I was so embarrassed that after I had to go to class I almost cried!

32. First sex story: Secret! c:

33. First date story: My boyfriend and I went to the park! We only stayed for about an hour because it started pouring and we had to walk back to my house dripping wet. Then we just laid in bed and just talked. It was really nice I think!






No comments:

Post a Comment