Monday, November 19, 2012

Baking Plans ♥

Baking is one my favorite things to do. If I'm sad or just bored, it's very therapeutic for me to melt hours of the day away by mixing batter and icing cupcakes. Just today I made some monkey bread and it turned out great!
Christmas is gonna be so much fun to bake for, so here are some things I'd love to recreate! All of the pictures are from pinterest.



Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate icing, a Nilla Wafer for a snout, a red (or brown) M&M for the nose, a white chocolate chip for the eyes, a dab of icing for the pupils, and pretzels for the antlers! 


Vanilla cake-pops dipped in white chocolate melts with icing for the face, along with different sized Oreos for the hat.


Sugar cookies coated in sprinkles and a peppermint Hershey kiss in the middle.


Brownies with peppermint bits on the top!


A brownie bite with a strawberry on the top, decorated with green icing and candy bits to look like a Christmas tree! This is something I'm super excited to try! 






No comments:

Post a Comment